1. I hope you’re all well, and stay that way. If I haven’t heard from you in a while, or even if I have, drop a line in the comments or via email, when you can. I think it’s pretty important to keep in touch right now.
2. I will be finishing My Year In Hobbies 2019 relatively soon. I plan on not leaving the house for a while, if I can help it, so it shouldn’t be that hard to make time for.
3. I’d say that we’re still looking for teams for my fantasy baseball leagues, but there kinda might not be sports for a while, so feel free to apply, but who the hell knows?
4. I plan on killing some time at Heck if the sudden downtime allows for it, and have also been playing No Man’s Sky on PS4 again of late (email if you want to meet up).
5. If you’d like to get notified when this site updates, there’s an email subscription form in the top right hand corner (or, on mobile, wherever this blasted unresponsive WordPress theme puts it, until I redo the layout). It’s relatively low-traffic, and will keep you in the loop, if you’re not one of the 3 people who are subscribed to my RSS feed.
That’s it for now. If I think of more, I can always post again (and annoy the email subscribers).
3 thoughts on “A few quick things…”
I’m still here. Survived 9/11, survived Sandy, we get these things every ten years or so . . . .
Internet friends should try to keep in touch even when times are good, which isn’t always easy to do with work, family, etc., but should really make an effort to do so when times are less than good — if only to let people know that your still alive and kicking!
I hope things are going relatively decent for you. fwiw, I always advise my kids “Make good decisions”. I should supplement that with “Make good adjustments”.
Comments are closed.